- lindldAsked on February 02, 2012 at 04:57 PM
I have a form that allows users to upload a file. As part of the form I have 2 different Email Alerts. One of them works and the other one does not. In reading other postings on the forum it appears that there is a bounced list that is controlled by JotForm and if the email name gets on the list it won't send. How can I check to see if my email is on the list and how can I get if off the list if it is there? The email is an business account name that is getting bounced but my personal one for the same company works. (They both end in @printwatkins.com )
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 02, 2012 at 05:06 PM
Please double check your notifications. Only one of the email address ends in @printwatkins.com. The other one is a Gmail address.
Both addresses are NOT in our bounce list. Visit the link below to learn how to change your form recipients:
- lindldAnswered on February 02, 2012 at 05:11 PM
Right now one is set to a gmail address and that one is working. (that is part of my testing)
The other one that is set to @printwatkins.com is not working and that's the one that I need to work.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 02, 2012 at 05:14 PM
Obviously, we need to know that email address in order to find out if it is in our bounce list (and subsequently remove it). Kindly leave it on your form's recipient address settings if you do not want to post it here.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 02, 2012 at 05:15 PM
By the way, only JotForm admins (us) can view this bounce list and remove addresses from it.
- lindldAnswered on February 02, 2012 at 05:19 PM
OK so maybe there is an issue with the company email account. I just tried to send it an email from my personal account and it bounced back to me. I will get with our email wiz and sort it out with him. If there are any more problems I will repost.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 02, 2012 at 06:14 PM
We will be happy to help you.
Thank you for cooperation!