- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 09:51 PM
Most of the Payment tools that utilize credit card option do have logos/images of the cards already
As far as I know logos and trademarks are copyrighted. So it might be safe to obtain them instead from the service provider.
If you need the official logos of Payment processor you can also check them on their website.
Example for Paypal https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/api/buttons/
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- thebidcalendarAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 11:00 PM
Thank, would be neat if you could put one in with the submit button. Not everyone uses PayPal.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 17, 2015 at 01:34 AM
It is possible to add images to submit button.
You can do it as following these steps:
1. Open your Form Builder
2. Click on "Submit Button" field
3. Click on "Button Image" button on the tab which will appear
4. Write the url of the image you want to use as submit button
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.