- aiportugalAsked on October 08, 2010 at 07:06 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 08, 2010 at 10:32 AM
Let me know which form you would like to disable and I'll do it for you.
- aiportugalAnswered on October 08, 2010 at 01:17 PM
Thank you so much. Is the form "ODM - Setembro 2010".
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 11, 2010 at 07:19 AM
- aiportugalAnswered on October 13, 2010 at 10:47 AM
Thank you so much. Could you understand why it was not working? Because we will need to disable other forms....
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 13, 2010 at 11:14 AM
It could be a problem specific to your browser. Because I did not have any problems on Firefox. Please try disabling it on Firefox next time.
- MareeAnswered on July 26, 2011 at 08:24 PM
Upon disabling forms after it is saved, I have found other people can still access the forms. Is there a way to completely disable this form?
- allanftdAnswered on July 26, 2011 at 09:17 PM
You can try putting your form into the Trash Folder by going to the My Forms Page and clicking the Delete button of the form you want to disable.
Please try it and let us know if it works for you or not.
Thank you for using JotForm!