- LBaldwinAsked on December 21, 2015 at 09:09 AM
Hi, I have been asked by a supervisor to create a form that needs to be filled out by 3 different people. Is there a way or work around so that I can have it save an in progress form and email a link to the next person in the approval process? please let me know.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on December 21, 2015 at 10:33 AM
If you want to create form and allow multiple users fill out different sections of the same form It is possible with JotForm. There are two methods :
One of them is After Submission Method; this method is easier then other:
1) Click on Setup & Embed.
2) Click on Emails.
3) Click on Add New Email.
4) Click on Autoresponder Email.
5) Make the arrangements as you see below then Click on Next.
6) Right click of your Last field then, click on Insert Row after.
7) Click "Edit Link" on the side bar under "Form Fields" to add the edit link to your autoresponder:
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.