- lellrickAsked on December 21, 2015 at 11:58 AMI cloned a form to make several new forms. All of the new forms still have the cloned forms title in the browser tab. Can that be changed?
Old form title in browser tab:
Thank you for your assistance.
- CharlieAnswered on December 21, 2015 at 12:14 PM
If you are referring to the tab titled, you can change it in your "Preferences"->"General Settings"->"Page Title".
Make sure to click the "Close Settings" and the "Save" button.
Let us know if that works.
- lellrickAnswered on December 21, 2015 at 12:24 PM
I should have caught that - yes, it did work. Thank you so much!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 21, 2015 at 12:46 PM
You are welcome. Glad to see that the issue is now resolved for you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!!
- auroraadventuresAnswered on May 29, 2016 at 07:25 PM
Hi, the preferences tab no longer looks like the image above when i try to do this fix in Jotform and when you click on general it does not have 'page title' as on option to edit anymore. Can you advise? Thanks Mary
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 29, 2016 at 07:57 PM
Please refer to the update user guide here.
Let us know if you need further assistance.