- jleven22Asked on February 04, 2012 at 09:53 PM
When I embed, the forms disappear after one day... what's the deal?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 04, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Our software has identified two of your forms as having a high probability of being used for phishing and has automatically suspended your account. In reality, all four of your forms are of a suspect nature. Sorry but unless you have a reasonable explanation for those forms, your account will not be re-activated.
- jleven22Answered on February 04, 2012 at 11:03 PM
I'm not sure what phishing means, but I'm using them to block access to priviledged sites. Can you please unrestrict me? Can I do anything about this?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 04, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Upon further investigation, it appears your forms are okay. Your account suspension has been lifted and the forms whitelisted so that our phishing detector will ignore them. So, you shouldn't experience this issue anymore.
- jleven22Answered on February 05, 2012 at 12:02 AM