- 911lightsdealerAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 10:39 AM
Trying to get charge customer later with Braintree?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 11:13 AM
I am not sure but as far as I know it is not possible with Braintree.
You can capture card information and charge it later with PayPal, Stripe and Authorize.Net.
Please, check the guide below for more information.
If you require more information, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- 911lightstestAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 11:50 AM
I'm more looking for this implementation:
- 911lightstestAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 11:53 AM
But Braintree does support this using the :submit_for_settlement boolian
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 12:52 PM
I'm running a few tests to check the issue. Please allow me some time to work on it and get back to you later.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 01:11 PM
Thank you for your patience. After running few tests with Braintree sandbox account, unfortunately I see that the payment authorizations is not possible with JotForm at the moment. However, let me send a feature request to our backend team to evaluate this and see if this can be implemented. We cannot promise you that the feature will be implemented or cannot provide any ETA at the moment.
You'll be posted through this thread once we have any update in this regard. Thank you!
- 911lightstestAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 02:37 PM
It is really not the payment authorizations that we are interested in, the important feature for us is adding customers via the form.
- victorAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 03:42 PM
Thank you for the update. My colleague already open a ticket for this request. Since this is a new feature, we cannot guarantee when or if this will be implemented.
As soon as we have any update, we will be informing you through this thread.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 27, 2015 at 03:09 PM
Authorization-only feature is now available in our Braintree integration. You can find this feature under the Edit Properties screen, as with PayPal, Authorize.Net and the others.
- 911lightstestAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 04:47 PM
Thanks, however this doesn't seem to be sending the CVV code to Braintree.