- lifecyclepmAsked on December 28, 2015 at 12:55 PM
I drag files and then hit begin upload and they never upload.
- BenAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 01:43 PM
Can you please tell us what is the form that you are using to add the files to?
Also is the form embedded on some page - in which case can you please give us the link to the same?
Next to this, is this happening only on specific files or filesizes or does it happen on any (allowed) file and of any size?
- lifecyclepmAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 02:47 PMHere is the form. I am unable to upload any kind of file (large or
small). I am using Firefox and I think Firefox just got updated so it
might have something to do that.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 03:12 PM
Sorry for inconvenience this may caused you.
I was able to replicate mentioned issue when I tested your form in Firefox.
I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
Drag & Drop Upload widget is working in Chrome, so I would suggest you to use Chrome until this issue is resolved.
- lifecyclepmAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 03:47 PMOh ok. I will use Chrome then. Thanks so much!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 06:09 PM
You are very welcome, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will let you know as soon as this has been fixed.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 01:40 AM
You can now use Firefox as well to upload your files - the bug has been fixed.
We appreciate your patience.