- joethegoatfarmerAsked on December 30, 2015 at 01:10 PM
- mhannantAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 01:14 PM
I think we are all getting the same message. My form is not working either
- egouldAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 01:25 PM
Looks like things just got cleared up- my submissions are working now
- wolfpaw69Answered on December 30, 2015 at 01:25 PM
When jotform is having these types of problems, is there a way that the form can default to a basic error like "We are having troubles with our server and we are working on it. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please visit us later"
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 01:36 PM
My apologies, we had a minor attack on our severs that has been mitigated. Everything should be back up once again. If you have any further issues with the 500 error, let us know and we will be happy to have a look at your forms.