- trickynekAsked on February 06, 2012 at 07:22 PM
Hi, we just realized this contact form is not delivering all the emails that come from it
We have double checked spam, trash, both where the email is downloaded as well as directly on the server to confirm that we were not getting the emails.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 07, 2012 at 01:25 AM
I have made some tests on your form, and also made a submission. Can you please confirm if you were able to receive it?
- trickynekAnswered on February 07, 2012 at 02:02 PM
Hi yes we received those - however the issue is not email receivals overall, but that fact that some of them do not come through. We compared our submission list on jotform and searched for the email accounts that sent form submissions over the past couple of months and there were 4 or 5 that didn't come through.
- trickynekAnswered on February 07, 2012 at 02:03 PM
FYI we had to hide the contact form for now so that we didn't risk missing any more submissions (without checking jotform constantly)
I can put it up on another URL if you want
- trickynekAnswered on February 07, 2012 at 02:38 PM
on my account its called "StarFruit Productions Contact Form"
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 07, 2012 at 02:44 PM
Thank you for that information. Your issue might be due to your mail service provider blocking some of the IP addresses we use to send out email notifications.
Please contact your hosting provider's support department and ask them to have these IP addresses added to your hosting account's email whitelist.
Afterwards, do test it out and inform us if the problem is still persisting.