- as1609Asked on January 01, 2016 at 12:12 PM
I have 200+ items for a checkbox I am trying to create. How can I add these? Inputting each item manually would take a very long time. On google forms I can just drag the list of items into the checkbox tool and it automatically creates a list.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 01, 2016 at 03:24 PM
Thanks for asking. If you have the list of items in a text document, please do the following:
1. Open the document and select all of the list
3. Insert a checkbox field into the form:
4. Click the Options button:
5. Paste the list into the options box and click OK
6. Save the form:
That should work but if it doesn't please inform us.