- elronAsked on January 02, 2016 at 10:05 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 02, 2016 at 10:17 PM
You can easily change the field size manually as well, just open the Designer and Paste this CSS code, you can change the 50% value with your preferred value :
You can also see the Field's ID by following this guide : http://www.jotform.com/help/146-How-to-find-Field-IDs-Names
Hope this will help you.
Do let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- elronAnswered on January 03, 2016 at 12:30 AM
I was able to change it with the CSS code you gave me! Thank you!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 03, 2016 at 06:05 AM
On behalf of Kevin_G you're welcome!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 04:28 PM
I created a separate thread for you so that we can assist you properly. Please wait for my reply on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1043652
Thank you for understanding.