- tararkhojeAsked on January 03, 2016 at 05:48 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 03, 2016 at 10:48 AM
Yes, you can. However, in order to do that, you will need to delete the submission where the file is attached.
Here's a guide on how to do it:
1. In My Forms, select the form and the click the "Submissions" button.
2. Scroll down and you will see the grid report. You can click the red "X" to delete the submission.
3. You can also click the "Delete" button at the top right if you are viewing a single submission.
Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.