- perohlssonAsked on October 11, 2010 at 03:17 AM
Hi, We have one company account and I have one personal, and I want now to move a form that I have test-created under my personal account to the companys account. How do I do that?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 11, 2010 at 07:25 AM
1. Click on "New Form" button on your "My Forms" page.
2. Select "Import Form" option on the "New Form Wizard".
3. Then select "From a web page"
4. Enter the URL of the form you would like to clone.
If the URL you enter is a JotForm form, then it will be cloned to your account correctly, just as if you were cloning a form on your own account.