- tecnovenezuelaAsked on January 03, 2016 at 04:50 PM
Es decir mi cliente llena un formulario con esta forma
Como hago para tomar ese e mail que coloco en el campo del formulario y poder enviarle una copia automática al finalizar el llenado?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 03, 2016 at 10:36 PM
If I understand correctly, you want to send a copy of the notification e-mail to another e-mail address. To do so, you can check out this article on sending notifications to multiple recipients: Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
However, if you mean you want to send a copy of the submission to the e-mail entered in the e-mail field of your form, you can achieve that by creating a form autoresponder. Simply follow this guide on how to create a form autoresponder: Creating a Form Autoresponder
Do inform us if you need further assistance,
- tecnovenezuelaAnswered on January 03, 2016 at 11:36 PM
Thank you very much , your second answer is what I wanted
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 04, 2016 at 12:56 AM
You are most welcome. Feel free to contact us again if you have any other concerns.
- cperaltaoliveraAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 04:12 PM
Dear JotForm Support,
I have followed the steps described in the "Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients" because I need to send the notification to 2 different recipient, but for some reason the notification keep being sent to just one, the one that I have used for registration ... Any idea how to solve this problem? many thanks in advance.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 04:49 PM
We will resolve your concern here https://www.jotform.com/answers/851690