- CoruzeAsked on January 04, 2016 at 01:01 AMI need to change some HTML codes which are linked to the Aussie Pathtag Club site. I need to change the amounts that we charge for subscriptions. I'm on a very steep learning curve with all this so you'll need to be patient with me if you give me instructions as to where to find the place I need to be and how to make the changes. Can you help me?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 04, 2016 at 01:22 AM
Are you referring to this form: https://www.jotform.com/50387080598868?
If so, then you wouldn't need to change any html code to change the amounts charged for subscription since they are being calculated using conditions.
To change the amount stated in the condition, you can follow the steps below:
1. In your form builder, click on the Conditions button.
2. A Conditions Wizard will appear from the side. Select a condition and click the Pencil icon beside it.
3. Edit the formula by selecting the numbers from the number pad beside the text field.
4. Do the same with the other conditions.
You can check out this article for more information about Conditions: Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
Do inform us if you need further assistance,
- CoruzeAnswered on January 04, 2016 at 04:46 AMNew response receivedHi,
Thanks for that very easy to follow walk through.
However I've gone through all the conditions - twice and pressed save after each alteration.
When I've finished the page of conditions, I check and all the amounts are correct.
When i go out and reload the page, none of the changes have remained in place.
I must be missing an important step.
Sorry to bother you again.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on January 04, 2016 at 08:23 AM
First of all, on behalf of my colleague you are most welcome. If you are using your form on a web page, I suggest you to re-embed it. Also, you can use the iFrame embed method.
If the issue happening on the independent new tab, I suggest you to save your form twice or more and clear your browser caches. After these steps, please try it again and let us know the results.