- EffieAsked on January 04, 2016 at 12:26 PM2. I found it hard to create a more complex form as it is hard to organise the fields in the second and third column. My form is quite simple, yet I went into lots of troubles to create the three columns in page 2 - especially the third one . I was looking for a way to divide the space to more than one column? (some software have 'section' option to do so).
- victorAnswered on January 04, 2016 at 03:50 PM
Can you please elaborate a bit more. Are you trying to increase the space between the columns or adjust the width of the columns?
To increase the space between the column, you can inject the following CSS code
padding-right: 30px !important;
padding-left: 30px !important;
Please let us know if this helps.
- EffieAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 08:54 PM
Thanks for your reply! The space between the columns is good - I would like to increase the space from the Left (without interfering the Headlines)...so the three columns are to move to the right altogether!
Please check my form here: http://transaustremovals.com.au/calculator/
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 04:07 AM
If I understand correctly, you want the all three column fields to align to the right? If that is so, then allow me some time to investigate the issue further and come back with a possible solution.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 04:22 AM
I see that you indicated you want to add some space on the left side of the three column fields. You can try adding this custom css code and see if that suits your preference:
You can inject a custom css code by following the guide below:
How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
Do inform us if you need further assistance,