- StefanniAsked on February 07, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Hi, I made my form and then put a red * next to the options I made as Requirements. They are not showing up on my website in the form so the form can be completed without the required info. How do I set it to make the requirements happen?
Estimated date of arrival should have an *
Surgery 1 should have an *
They are on my jotform page but not on the website after I had saved them.
Can you please help me with this?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 07, 2012 at 12:33 PM
The script responsible for the required field validation is conflicting with your website's scripts.
Re-embed the form using iFrame method to solve this problem.
To get your form's iframe codes:
1. Click Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form button
3. Choose iFrame option
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
Please keep us posted on your results. Thanks!
- StefanniAnswered on February 07, 2012 at 01:42 PM
thankyou very much, another thing that didn't work was verifying the e-mail address, so I just deleted the2nd e-mail box....do you think it will work now if I add it in again?
- StefanniAnswered on February 07, 2012 at 02:07 PM
Ok, I just tried modifying my form and again it is not found on my website. I even saved it again, removed the form from my website and replaced it with the iframe html...still doesn't work. Amy more ideas?
- StefanniAnswered on February 07, 2012 at 03:22 PM
Thanks again, I appreciate it!