- Gerry2015Asked on January 05, 2016 at 02:53 AM
I would like my form to be populated by 2 people.
the 1st will enter some parts of the form but i would like to get responses when the 2nd has also populated the sheet. The data from the 1st and the 2nd will be put together but i want to have one final respondent appear on the responses sheet.
- SammyAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 05:10 AM
You can achieve the following workflow by using the save and continue later feature, the feature utilizes two form and work as follows works as follows.
1. The first form will contain a name and email address field, the email address will then be used to set a session for the second form on jotform's servers. A link will be generated that will allow users to access the session and the temporary data, this is the link that you will share with your two users.
2. The second form will be the one used to collect the required data, you will need to design it to have page breaks, since when the page is changed the data is saved to the previously created session.
3. You can have the first user submit information without clicking on the submit button, this submit button will be clicked by the 2nd/final user.
4. When the submit button is clicked eh temporary session is cleared from JotForm's servers and the data submitted to your form's submissions page
Kindly refer to the following guide to set up this workflow http://www.jotform.com/help/97-How-to-Save-Forms-and-Continue-Later
Should you encounter any difficulties kindly let us know