- NurtureHarmonyAsked on January 05, 2016 at 03:01 AM
How do I add my company logo and heading to submission pdf outputs? I need for these reports to look quite presentable. Thanks!
- SammyAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 05:47 AM
You can add an image by editing the PDF under the submissions section of your form.
Let u know if you need further clarification or assistance regarding this.
- NurtureHarmonyAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 01:54 AM
Thanks for your response. Is there no way of doing that prior to having it PDF'ed? I expect a lot of submissions and don't want to have to do this one by one for each of them before they are finalised.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 07:02 AM
Actually, the changes will be applied to the entire submissions. You will only do the changes once in the form submissions page and that's it.
You will find the PDF Design in the Reports dropdown:
- NurtureHarmonyAnswered on January 13, 2016 at 01:24 AM
Thanks for this advice. I have tried this but it doesn't seem to want to accept the picture? It recognises it when I do the editing, but once I download the pdf it just creates this little block... If at all possible, please do not go into my submissions as they are supposed to be confidential. I would rather draw up a template that may be accessed. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 13, 2016 at 03:36 AM
I cannot replicate the problem. Anyway you could send us a test data of the actual form?
Here's my own PDF: https://www.jotform.com/pdf-submission/328328474042674054
You can do it this way. Grab the direct PDF URL:
https://www.jotform.com/pdf-submission/ append the Submision ID.