- DragonInsideAsked on January 05, 2016 at 08:07 AM
Hi Jotform team,
Today the inventory widget started showing "You can only select 0 item(s) or less" on my forms. Always.
This happens no matter what quantity is set. The widget in this test from says 7 are left (this is what is set via the wizard), but it's not possible to select even 1. There're no previous submissions of this test form.
- CharlieAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 10:38 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience. I checked your form and your account, and I was able to see the problem. I tried it in my own account but was not able to replicate it in my end. It might be region specific.
I have forwarded this to our developers to have it checked and fixed. We will update you as soon as this has been resolved. Apologies.
- DragonInsideAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 10:57 AM
Thank you - it used to work until yesterday, at around 9:55 GMT. if this helps with tracking down a deployment issue.
- BorisAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 12:28 PM
Thank you very much for providing the time-frame at around which this started, it will certainly help our developers track down the cause.
I have updated the bug report that my colleague sent with the information you've just provided.
We will let you know through this thread when the issue is resolved, or if we have any relevant news about it. Thank you.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 01:48 PM
This issue was now resolved according to our devs.
- DragonInsideAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 02:14 PM
Nope. Hard reload & empty cache. The issue persists. I made a new form with just one widget and no submissions. https://form.jotform.com/60045111022938
It's also not browser-specific.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 04:18 PM
Ok, this is now forwarded to one of our developers, you should get an update here, but we cannot give you an ETA for when this will occur.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 02:35 AM
The widget has been fixed - and we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Please check - if you have any concerns - please let us know.
- DragonInsideAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 05:53 AM
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 10:21 AM
In the name of my colleagues, you are kindly welcome. I'm glad to see that the problem has fixed for you. In the future, please let us know, if you experience the similar issue.
Have a great day.