- chspayrollAsked on January 05, 2016 at 09:45 AM
I need to create an order form with multiple products and multiple choices on each product. I've seen your demo form http://www.jotform.com/form-templates/multiple-products-w-multiple-choices-2 which is great for me BUT I don't want it linking to any payment page, we'll handle the charges & payments internally so how can I get the submit button to simply direct to the thank you page instead of the paypal page?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 11:44 AM
Use the Purchase Order tool instead. It is also on the Payment Tools. PO tool is not associated with any payment gateways like Paypal. So when you submit the form, it will normally redirect to the thank you page.
- chspayrollAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 11:47 AM
Amazing thanks so much!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 11:50 AM
You're welcome. Cheers! :)
- chspayrollAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 03:18 PM
How should I set it up so that users can select multiple of the same product with different options.
Meaning, if the products is "shoe" and the options are color and size, how can you select red size 2 and blue size 3? Currently, I can select either red size 2 or blue size 3 unless I make a duplicate product called shoe with the same options but that would confuse people.
I hope that makes sense.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 06:01 PM
Your question has been moved to this thread : http://www.jotform.com/answers/737042
We will assist you there.