- placedonlineAsked on February 07, 2012 at 03:46 PM
I cant seem to be able to change the theme for the form, it was black and i changed it to white on your site where i built it. Now when i upload it to my site using the source code, it is still black, i deleted the old pages from my computer. Ctrl F5 and its still there. any ideas why?Page URL:
- placedonlineAnswered on February 07, 2012 at 03:58 PM
its working now, when i make edits to the form on your site, do i need to change the code on my site?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 07, 2012 at 03:58 PM
It looks like you have already sorted this problem out, as the form appears with white background on my end.
Please be informed that you should always manually update source codes when you apply changes to your form. If you want everything to automatically update, use iFrame method instead.
To get your form's iframe codes:
1. Click Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form button
3. Choose iFrame option
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
- placedonlineAnswered on February 07, 2012 at 04:05 PM
OK, i did use the iframe and it all looks great, thanks Neil