- chrisenrightAsked on January 05, 2016 at 06:51 PM
when we download our form as a PDF, the signatures are not displayed on the PDF. I have tried resetting the design but it hasn't resolved the issue.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 10:51 PM
Yes, this has been already reported to our developers. You should get an update for when this is fixed.
- alp_denizAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 12:38 AM
The problem with signatures is resolved. Thank you very much for letting us know.
- chrisenrightAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 03:48 PM
Now when we download the PDF, the signatures get cut off. How can we fix this so that the whole signature is displayed?
- alp_denizAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 04:05 PM
I have found out that one of your forms had an activated PDF design and deactivated it. It should now work as expected.
- chrisenrightAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 04:17 PM
Thanks. All fixed - great service guys!
- chrisenrightAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 04:46 PMNew response received
Now the signatures are being cut off when we download the PDF. Can you
please look into this for us.
Head Office Level 1 478 Chapel St, South Yarra VIC 3141 T 1300 66 99 91 F
1300 63 66 68 M 0478 047 847 E firstname.lastname@example.org W www.seed.edu.au TOID
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 09:43 PM
This is being looked into, you should get an update on this thread.