- JKulp42757Asked on January 05, 2016 at 10:25 PM
I'd like to create a form that looks as close as possible to my mockup (shown below)...but I'm unsure on exactly how to do so...any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 05:20 AM
I have made demo form for you https://form.jotform.com/60052068098960
I would suggest to you to use field label, otherwise your form might be suspended by our phishing system.
If you want to create some other form this guides can help you:
You can clone my demo form to your account. Inside of this guide you can find how to Clone an Existing Form from a URL: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- JKulp42757Answered on January 06, 2016 at 04:16 PM
Thanks so much for the provided info, much appreciated!
- JKulp42757Answered on January 06, 2016 at 04:38 PM
One thing I would like to do...how could I make that "area of interest" box a dropdown menu?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 11:31 PM
Just edit your form in the form builder, delete that field and replace it with a dropdown field under Form Tools. Shrink the dropdown field afterwards and position it exactly to where the old field was :) That's how you replace a field in the form builder.
If you need further help, let us know.
- JKulp42757Answered on January 15, 2016 at 03:19 PM
Thanks for the message.
When I tried that, it didn't keep the field name in the same style as the other field names (word set inside the field box).
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 16, 2016 at 03:03 AM
I think you are referring to the hint example. If so, you can set the Empty Option Text in the dropdown properties:
If not, let us know and share us your form here.
- JKulp42757Answered on January 16, 2016 at 01:24 PM
Here is the form I am referring to:
The only thing I want to change, is to make that "area of interest" box a drop down with options. The problem I am having, is that when add a new field to the current form, the name does not sit inside of the box, like all of the current ones do.
- JKulp42757Answered on January 16, 2016 at 01:29 PM
The "hint example" did not create the exact same look for me as the other fields, but it's close enough. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 17, 2016 at 12:00 AM
I cloned that form and made the changes you want. Feel free to clone it back if you like.
Hope this helps!