- 100raffleAsked on February 07, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Hi, i was using jotform for credit card info for a raffle campaign in my school.
One was the regular checkout ( https://www.100raffle.com/onlineform.html )
Two was a coupon checkout (https://www.100raffle.com/jewpon.html
Three I would update from the school as I couldn't update the whole site, it was a counter for how much the coupon site raised.
(Also at https://www.100raffle.com/jewpon.html )
The raffle is over and I updated the first two forms for only donation and the 3rd one with an update number.
All my forms have been updated and when I preview them its how I want it to be - but if you go to the site all the old info is still displayed. example,Page two of form one should already be the credit card while the 3rd form should say $150????
What is going on???
I made sure to change the same form so I wouldnt have to edit the # of the emeded code. I also tried refreshing, and I even used a different computer.......
Please help ASAP!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 01:41 AM
Today, we had a problem with our database and our security provider. All isues are fixed, and our servers are now stable.
Can you please confirm if the problem is already solved on your end?
- 100raffleAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 07:05 AM
No its not resolved yet
- 100raffleAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Cant tell,no changes were made on the first page and I cant hit the continue button.....
- fxrAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 12:37 PM
Please fill in the fields and check.
Its your form, if it is a replication problem, its likely location specific, so we won't see the same phenomena if one of us in Support do it on your behalf.
You need to check both of those URLs to see if either or both show your edits.
Let us know, thanks.
- fxrAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 12:54 PM
OK. I have identified an issue with forms IDs, 13642834486 & 20372126158 not updating to secure.jotform.com properly.
I have forwarded this issue to the development team.
- 100raffleAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 02:44 PM
The other 2 are now working but 20314547250 is still not updated.
- fxrAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 02:57 PM
OK, thanks for letting us know.
I see they have indeed replicated over, that should hopefully be us returning to normal now.
I have updated the ticket with the developers.
- 100raffleAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Nope, the last one is still not updated
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 05:30 AM
Your forms are updated now,