- nevillemwalimoAsked on January 06, 2016 at 09:52 AM
hi,am using advance theme designer to edit my form themes and when i save and open the form in the normal theme editing the settings on the advance theme designer were not saved.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 12:25 PM
You are currently a sub account user for two main accounts. What is the URL of the form that you are working on? Let us know so we can check this for you.
Did you also try previewing the form to see whether the changes appeared there? Perhaps, you are using a theme then you override it with some other settings, but it failed to save. Can you let us know how to replicate the problem?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 12:27 PM
It appears that you are working on this form: http://www.myjotform.com/form/53480952741560. Can you let us know what are the changes that you've made on this form? We'll try to check and see if we cannot save it in the form.
- nevillemwalimoAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 12:30 PM
there a check box question with 4 columns that i want the choices to be in a straight line.and the only option is to reduce the fonts which makes the form hard to read.
- nevillemwalimoAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 12:31 PM
can the advance theme designer save work and not loose it.
- CharlieAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 02:30 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience. There seems to be problem with the servers not showing the latest version of the form in live preview. But changes or edits are successfully saved. Our developers are already aware of the problem and are currently doing their best to resolve this. We will update you as soon as this has been fixed.
- CharlieAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 03:17 PM
We received reports from our backend team that this should now be resolved. Please let us know if you are still experiencing this problem.
Thank you for your patience.