JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Unable to add image on "Thank You" page?Asked by soundreef on January 06, 2016 at 02:21 PM
I've cloned your JotForm to my account and tried adding a new image in the Thank you page. I was able to change the image in the Thank you page without any issue.
Could you try adding the image using a different browser? If the issue still persists, please provide us with the image URL so that we can help you in changing the image on the Thank you page.
I've tried with:
Windows 8 (VM)
Once i click on the folder icon to search for file, the new popup appear for a second, then disappear.
You may try inserting the image URL directly in the Source code. Please follow the steps below :
1. Open the Thank you page wizard.
2. Click on Source Code icon from the tool bar to open Source code window
3. Now, replace the image source part with the Image URL
4. Click on OK button to save the URL and close the source code window.
5. You should see the changes reflecting on Thank you page and then save your JotForm.
Hope this information helps! Let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.