- candireddAsked on January 07, 2016 at 12:25 AM
My Join Get It Gurlz Form is no longer working properly. It was working over the past couple of months or so and today out of now where everyone is calling and texting me saying that it reads: "INCOMPLETE VALUES."
Frustrated, I'm telling my potential members that, they are doing it wrong. Then I went to my own website and tried it. To no avail, it does not work. What do I need to do to rectify this situation?Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 08:08 AM
With which form you are having this issue with?
I did check your web page URL and it seems you have deleted the embedded form. Please check the screenshot below:
It seems you earlier embedded your form using its full source code. In most likely case, you must have edited your form in JotForm but did not update the latest code in your webpage.
Please restore the form or embed the desired form with its iFrame embed code and that should solve your problem. The following guide should help you grab your form's iFrame embed code: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- candireddAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 08:46 AMBecause it stopped working so I began to duplicate the form and erase the
- BorisAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 12:05 PM
I see that you are now using the new form in place of the old form, and it is embedded with the iFrame embed method. I assume that the issue is resolved, and you no longer have the issue with the new form.
Please let us know should you experience any further issues, and we will be happy to help. Thank you.
- candireddAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 12:46 PMI don't know because I didn't test it yet. I guess I have to wait to get a
bunch of complaining people to fond out
- getitgurlzAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 12:52 PM
So... what do I do?
- getitgurlzAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 01:09 PM
It's still not working on either. And how can I get back the submissions I deleted in attempt to fix this mess. GOOOOOD! I'M LOOSING TIME AND MEMEBERS!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 05:02 PM
I have already replied you on this thread : http://www.jotform.com/answers/738847
- getitgurlzAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 05:09 PM
you replied but there is no resolution... so...
- getitgurlzAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 05:10 PM
Nothing you said worked...
- getitgurlzAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 05:46 PMYou have yet its still doesn't work nor does it have anything to do with
phone confirmation. I want to know why ALL OF A SUDDEN it stopped working.
I had 40 submission of girls who confirmed their numbers so that's NOT
- candireddAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 05:46 PMYou have but to no avail there has been no resolutuon
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 07:22 PM
I made a test in a clone of your form, I remove the required property from the phone number field and it worked, I did it , since unfortunately, I'm not able to enter a valid number.
Unfortunately, I can not modify your form, so I would suggest you to remove the required property for the phone number in your form and try to submit it.
Once I did it I was able to do it.
We will wait for your response.
- getitgurlzAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 07:46 PMBut why? Why do I have to take that off when IT WORKED FINE...
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 12:49 AM
I did test your form which is embedded in your webpage and I was able to submit it successfully. It did not display any error message. Please check the screenshot below:
I do not see a reason why you should be having this issue. Can you please test your form again and get back to us if the issue persists, we will report it to our backend team.