- ellenschengrundAsked on January 08, 2016 at 01:32 AMIs there any way to add a link to the W-9 form on the IRS website (http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf) to the form created in JotForm to ensure the most current version of the IRS form is being used?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 01:48 AM
You can add a link to the W-9 form on the IRS website by following the steps below:
1. In your form builder, add a Text field as seen below
2. Double click on the text to edit it, then click on the Add URL button as seen below
3. A new window will appear where you can input the link and text to display. Click Ok once you're done.
4. Click the Complete button to finish editing.
I made a sample form where you can see it in action: https://form.jotform.com/60070861993965
You can clone the sample form to your Jotform account by following this guide: How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
Do inform us if you need further assistance,