- infoGCCTAsked on February 09, 2012 at 04:35 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 05:46 AM
Thank you for posting your inquiry, infoGCCT. Currently, there is no available applicaiton for android running phones / tablets. But once we have an app developed, we'll surely let you know.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- guest_23253643351044Answered on November 21, 2012 at 09:45 AM
i want useful applications for my tablet
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Thank you for your interest in requesting expansion of our JotForm App to Android and in addition to what my colleague has stated we have also already started compiling a request list found here http://www.jotform.com/answers/21911-Android-App but currently there are still no known plans about porting our app from iPhone to Android, however, you are more then welcome to add your vote to the thread list.
- mybackcrackerAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 07:24 PM
How do you "not have any plans" on reaching out to android users? I suppose I "don't have any plans" on trading in my tablet for an Ipad so therefore I don't have any reason to continue here.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 08:52 PM
We understand your point. This was actually submitted to our dev team but it is under reviewed, I am 100% sure they'll be able to take considerations due to an increasing demand. Unfortunately we do not have any updates about it yet, but rest assured we'll update you guys here when there's any progress on this request.