- gotgolf18Asked on February 09, 2012 at 08:48 AM
I want to make multiple versions of a form I have already built. (I will then go into each and make slight edits, and title differently).
Can I copy, duplicate, or clone a form I have already created. If so, will "everything" be saved as on the original? (Pay Pal, Thankyou message, email receient, etc.etc,)
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 09:08 AM
Yes you can clone an existing form by using the import feature. Since it is a clone everything will be the same as the original the cloned form will have the same settings such as the Thank You message, email recipient and etc.
To duplicate a form in the same account please do the following:
1. Log in to your JotForm account
2. Select 'My Forms' from the toolbar
3. Click on 'New Form'
4. Choose 'Import Form' then select 'Clone an existing form'
5. A list of the existing forms will be displayed, select which form you want to duplicate.
If the form is to be duplicated a different JotForm account select From a Web Page or you can also visit this article from our user guide:
How to clone an existing form from a URL