- Cameron WarrenAsked on February 09, 2012 at 12:41 PM
I was wondering if In wishbox, can i have Facebook integration and a normal submit button?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 06:35 PM
Yes, it should be possible. Please check the following image and thread.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- kwicodeAnswered on February 12, 2012 at 03:51 PM
Thank you very much, when i do this, something is not quite right, as you can see by the picture below, Can you please help?
- kwicodeAnswered on February 12, 2012 at 03:54 PM
here is the link: http://kwicode.com/Screen%20Shot%202012-02-12%20at%2020.50.04.png
and this one:
I am know loged in as kwicode, but i am still user cameron, from the first post
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 13, 2012 at 04:35 PM
I see both Facebook and Submit buttons on the second screenshot.
Could you please clarify your problem in detail?
If possible, please also provide us with the URL in question.
- kwicodeAnswered on February 13, 2012 at 05:12 PM
The problem is that, 2)I can not scroll down to add text to the larger test box and to click the submit button, i added.www.dornochacademypodcast.org 3) They are also very slow to load? 3) On 1 site the large text box is filled with code, (Sorry i can not link this one, it is not puplished yet, but if you really need to, is shall make you a login so you can get in to it)
(This is a question for after, we have sorted the first one) Is there anyway, i could, have a tick box at the top asking if the user has facebook or not, then if they tick yes, it will desplay the facebook login, and if they tick no it will dispay the normal submit button?)
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 13, 2012 at 06:12 PM
Thank you for provided information.
I can not scroll down to add text to the larger test box and to click the submit button.
I have created a ticket to our developers about this issue. We will update this thread once we get any more information on it.
They are also very slow to load.
Wishbox button is loading your site once again, in order to improve rendering speed you may optimize your site load speed.
On 1 site the large text box is filled with code.
I have marked this thread as a private one. You may provide us with the login credentials, so that we will be able to proceed with the further investigation in this matter.
- kwicodeAnswered on February 14, 2012 at 03:46 AMHello,
Thank you very much, When i log into the private forum, it goes to the page and then redirects me to the login page, which means i can not get onto the forum.
I am meant to be using username : kwicode Yes?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 14, 2012 at 06:37 PM
Yes, that is correct. The thread is set to private, so that you will have to use your kwicode username in order to see it.
Thank you for cooperation.
- kwicodeAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 03:15 PMHello, I am afraid, as soon as i log in, i get logged straight back out again? Whats happening?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 09:13 PM
I am sorry for the inconveniences. Login problem may be related to the fact that this thread was created from Guest Account. You may also try to access the following thread link from different internet browsers to check if that makes any difference for you.
We can remove the Private status if you want.
- kwicodeAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 05:41 PMHello,
I am afraid that still didnt work but. Is there another way i can send you the login details? and yes please can you remove the private status please?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 07:31 PM
I have removed the private status. You can also send the login details to jotformsupport at gmail.com email address. Please leave the same subject for your email.
"In wishbox, can i have Facebook integration and a normal submit button?"
- Cameron WarrenAnswered on February 18, 2012 at 05:56 PM
I have not forgotton about this, but i need to reinstall them back into my sites, once i have done this i shall comment on here again :_
- kwicodeAnswered on February 19, 2012 at 03:38 PM
If you go to dornochacademypodcast.org and look at the feedback button there, you will see what i mean about that i cannot scroll down.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 20, 2012 at 06:03 PM
Cameron, this problem has been already forwarded to our Wishbox Developer.
We will update this thread once we get any more information on this.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation with us.