- EllieAsked on January 11, 2016 at 11:18 AM
I cloned a form and can't figure out how to change the form label that displays in the Firefox Tab. The form I cloned was called "Recruitment Action Form". This new form has a different title, but updating the title doesn't change what displays on my Firefox Tab. Is there anything I can do other than rebuilding the form from scratch?Page URL:
- EllieAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 11:20 AM
Never mind, I found the answer in a previous post...
Thanks for asking. That's changed on the General tab of the form's preferences, as follows:
1. Load the form into the form builder and click Preferences
2. Click the Page Title text and change it as desired:
3. Close the preferences and save the form
If you were to clone this form, it would have a name of Clone of 706499-Cloned-Forms-how-do-I-change-the-title-of-the-cloned-form-that-appears-in-the-web-tab when listed on your My Forms page and when opened in the form builder but at its URL you'll see Demo Form on the browser tab because that's the title I gave it using the above procedure.
If you need further assistance with anything please inform us.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 01:16 PM
Great!! Glad to see that the issue is now resolved for you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!!