- derenkorayAsked on January 11, 2016 at 04:08 PM
Dear Support Staff,
The problem is not solved because the date & time stamp on e-mail is not the EU-Asia-DMY way. Please see the attached mail. The date has submitted for winter date but stamp shows as is the clients make this reservation for July term. That is a huge problem and puts the operation in a risky way.
How we can solve this problem? I wish the system stamps the actual letters of the Month rather than complicated numbers !
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 09:51 PM
Are you referring to this form http://www.jotform.com/form/52985743117362?
I made a clone of your form and checked the date field properties. It looks like the date format is set to mmddyy.
You can change the date format by following the steps below:
1. In your form builder, select the date field and click on the gear icon.
2. Click on Edit Properties to show the properties of the date field
3. Click on the mmddyy text to see the options of the Date Format. Then select ddmmyy as your date format.
The date should now appear in the EU-Asia-DMY format.
Do inform us if you need further assistance,