- ctgraphicsAsked on October 11, 2010 at 09:20 PM
Under this page, under IE7
When I click in one of the text fields, there is no cursor and I cannot type. Ideas?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 12, 2010 at 03:28 AM
Just opened on IE7 and the fields and cursor worked fine. Have you already resolved this issue?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 12, 2010 at 03:31 AM
If you still have the same problem one possible solution would be to try the IFrame version.
Here is how you can get it. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "iFrame Code".