- lfitzgeraldAsked on January 12, 2016 at 11:03 AM
I'm trying to publish an employment application. When I click on the LINK option, the URL is either three letters or includes my username. Folks aren't able to use it successfully. Help!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 01:49 PM
I see that no link is displayed if you try to get it from "MY FORMS" page, when clicking on "More" and then on "Publish", it appears upon second attempt:
I have reported this little glitch to our second level.
Here is another way to get your form's direct links:
1) Select your form and click on "Edit Form"
2) Click on the Publish icon
3) Copy the link:
Let us know if you need more hep, we will be glad to assist you.
- lfitzgeraldAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 02:46 PMNew response received
That did the trick. Thanks!
- JohnAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 05:11 AM
Sorry for inconvenience. Now on, you can get your form's direct link from myforms page on your first attempt.
if you have any other questions please let us know.