- rikkeAsked on October 12, 2010 at 02:44 AM
Hello i have a contact form "contact us" and want to add the full code (because I think it's faster loading?) to a text link that opens in Fancybox (like lightbox). How do I do that.......I hope this isn't a silly question.
- rikkeAnswered on October 12, 2010 at 02:45 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 12, 2010 at 06:14 AM
We already have a lightbox form feature. Why don't you use that? Have you compared both options? Did our lightbox solution was too slow?
Our lightbox form solution is not really using the lightbox library/script. It is something we implemented ourselves. So, it should be fast. Please give it a try and let us know.
- rikkeAnswered on October 12, 2010 at 08:13 AM
Once again, thank you for your answer. It's just that I already have Fancybox on the page (and site) with a googlemaps etc and wanted it to look uniform. I also noted the request for colour change in a couple of post and whilst orange is a great colour, it's not what I'm using. Anyway, I'll stick to the form url for now. Many thanks.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 12, 2010 at 08:31 AM
I think the iframe code should work with Fancybox. Try adding that to the Fancybox code.
Here is how you can get it. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "iFrame Code".
- rikkeAnswered on October 12, 2010 at 01:34 PM
Thanks, I'll try that.