- jackkellerincAsked on January 12, 2016 at 01:56 PM
I added "?session=$username" to the form URL. but now every customer gets the same data in the form until its submitted and cleared. How do I get it to only pull up an individual customers unique session???
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 04:43 PM
To my understanding, your form is within/embedded on a website where you're getting the data for the username, is that correct?
If that's the case, you may attach this to your form URL instead: ?session=<?php echo $username; ?>
Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.
- jackkellerincAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 05:46 PMNo. We link our site to the form on jotform.com. No embedding.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 10:10 PM
I think it's not possible to achieve, since you are not embedding your form in a website, you are using the direct link to your form and then it's not possible to generate a value for the $username variable.
If you share the form with that then the field will be filled with the value of $username.
Could you please provide us more details about your concern ?
We will be more than glad to assist you.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 10:11 PM
Also, I would like to know if are you redirecting to your form, where the variable comes with a value on it ?