- MikejdAsked on February 10, 2012 at 07:57 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 10, 2012 at 08:56 AM
To copy a form you can use the import feature there are two options for you to choose from. First is you can duplicate an existing form within the same JotForm account or second is to copy a form from a url or another JotForm account.
The steps below is for duplicating an existing form within the same account.
1. Log in to your JotForm account
2. Select 'My Forms' from the toolbar
3. Click on 'New Form'
4. Choose 'Import Form' then select 'Clone an existing form'
5. A list of the existing forms will be displayed, select which form you want to duplicate.
If the form is to be duplicated in a different JotForm account you will have to select 'From a Web Page' and enter the url of the form which is to be copied. You may also visit this article from our user guide for the instructions:
How to clone an existing form from a URL
If you are duplicating a form created with JotForm the cloned form will have the same settings as the original form this includes the email notifications, conditions, etc. It would be advisable to double check the settings of the cloned form and update it according to your needs.
Hope this information helps.