- MimichAsked on January 13, 2016 at 09:05 AM
Hi, I have created a form and connected to my stripe account. I have used the dreamweaver platform option to embed my code into dreamwever. Then I have swtiched to test mode into my stripe wizard inside jotform. Then I tried to test but it declines the test card number and details that are given inside the stripe instructions. How can I test a transaction without again deleting and pasting the whole code into dreamweaver again?
My form is: ML (ES) Oferta-especial choose option Split test 3, 1 cream - Stripe
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 13, 2016 at 12:31 PM
1. First, switch your stripe to test mode in the form builder. If you have done this, proceed to step 2.
2. Replace the Live Publishable Key in your form source code with your Test Publishable Key like the following.
3. Test your form afterwards, this should work.
- MimichAnswered on January 23, 2016 at 07:35 PM
That worked Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 24, 2016 at 12:47 AM
Glad it helps. Cheers! :)