- QM_DRK_WarendorfAsked on January 14, 2016 at 05:51 AM
I'm unable to see the content of the submissions in shared forms.
I only see some parts of the answer.
The settings of the owner are properly set to edit and view submissions.
- QM_DRK_WarendorfAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 05:54 AM
Affected different devices. Caches cleared. (Mac OSX 10.11.2 - Safari 9.0.2)
The mailsystem works correctly and the form owner is able to see all content.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 11:13 AM
- QM_DRK_WarendorfAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 07:31 AM
Yep that solved the issue. Thanks :)
Is there a way to configure my account to automatically switch to the EU-servers for the shared forms?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 08:55 AM
I think our developers are working on that so for now, you can switch there manually.