- profitroomdesignAsked on January 15, 2016 at 05:23 AM
Since yesterday I have a big problem with updating my forms (any form I own). After I change something in editor and save those changes, live form (as well as preview) doesn't update.
- CharlieAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 06:11 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience. I was able to replicate the problem in our EU test account. It seems related specific to EU forms. I have notified our developers about it. But I believe it is related to a delay on the servers.
- profitroomdesignAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 06:19 AM
thanks for your answer. I believe there is something more than just a delay. Some of our changes remain not updated for more than 20 hours.
We found that changes related to the css updates with some resonable delay (probably 5-10min), other changes (texts, input config etc.) does not.
- dimarche1975Answered on January 15, 2016 at 06:42 AM
I'm facing the same issue here using the EU server. I hope it will be a short temporary problem because I have to finish a form to be online for monday that will collect huge data from all our office in Italy.
- FrixAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 06:44 AM
I'm facing the same issue here using the EU server. We planed launch today - 5 people in the office looking at me with the face " and we change the provider for what reason?" not a good feeling!
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 07:03 AM
Problem solved, all changes should come instantly now.
- poprofitroomAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 07:07 AM
I confirm updte works fine. Thanks!
- CharlieAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 09:14 AM
We have opened a separate thread for your concern. Please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/748462. We will address it shortly.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 18, 2016 at 09:03 PM
We will resolve your issue separately on this thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/798168