- sounritestudiosAsked on February 12, 2012 at 12:05 AM
many of my uploads stop loading ( they will make it to 90%, or 30% and then just sit there)
this especially happens when using the multiple upload option, i have tried files of all different sizes.
is there a glitch somewhere in our code?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 12, 2012 at 03:10 AM
- sounritestudiosAnswered on February 12, 2012 at 03:20 AM
it seems to be happening with files over 60mb
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 12, 2012 at 03:24 AM
Can you please try my suggestion and use a different browser? We need to know whether the problem is browser-specific or not, so we can propose an appropriate solution/answer.
I am currently uploading a 125MB file to your form. I will keep you posted on the results.
Thank you for your patience on this matter.
- sounritestudiosAnswered on February 12, 2012 at 03:19 PM
i continue to have this problem, i have ran tests on 4 different computers, any other suggestions? thank you
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 03:24:56 -0500
Subject: Re: uploads stalling
- fxrAnswered on February 13, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Instead of using the 'Multiple Upload' option in one of your upload fields.
Could you use a number of seperate single uploads fields on your form to see if you have any better success?