- arthurshurnAsked on October 12, 2010 at 08:41 AM
How do you add forms to a folder. I can create, rename and delete forms but I cannot move forms into a specific folder. I assumed it to be a drag and drop.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 12, 2010 at 09:18 AM
We are aware that the folders are little buggy. But once you add the first form, it is easir to add additional forms. So, I added some forms to your folders. You should be able to add the other forms now.
- arthurshurnAnswered on October 12, 2010 at 09:33 AM
Perfect, this worked out great, my list was getting a bit too long. WOW Fast Response.
- AgapeStudiosAnswered on October 19, 2010 at 08:24 PM
Will you please add some to mine too?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 20, 2010 at 12:52 PM
We are about to release a new version of My Forms page. The folders work much better on the new version.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 11, 2010 at 07:56 AM
Update: We have just released a new version of My Forms page. The folder should work better. Please give that a try.
- arthurshurnAnswered on November 25, 2010 at 10:47 AM
It is working great... Thanks.
- boxtopdesignsAnswered on December 30, 2010 at 08:48 PM
If I create folders and move existing forms into the folders will that affect use or access of the form in any way? In other words does it change the path and/or code of the form?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 02, 2011 at 01:18 AM
No, it does not change anything about a form. Folders are only used to organize forms on your My Forms page.