- BreukelenBleu2Asked on January 15, 2016 at 04:23 PM
Is there a way to make people agree not to share whats in my form BEFORE they can get access to it? For example, when they click on the link to the form, a box would pop up telling them to sign a non-disclosure agreement before they will be given access to the form. I dont want people seeing the form and copying it for their own purposes.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 16, 2016 at 07:47 AM
I would suggest adding a page break in your form.
Add the NDA in the first page and put the e-signature field for them to sign before proceeding to the next page. You can use any of the following esignature widgets:
Here's how you can add one in your form: http://www.jotform.com/help/252-How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-your-Form.
Make the esignature field as required so they cannot skip it. This should work for your purpose.
Let us know if you need help.
- BreukelenBleu2Answered on January 18, 2016 at 06:12 PM
Thanks so much for this! How do I add the page break in FRONT of the existing page? Its adding it as the second page.
- BreukelenBleu2Answered on January 18, 2016 at 07:18 PM
I figured it out! Thanks for your help!!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 02:56 AM
That's great to know! Please contact us again if we can help in any way.