- SariahRAsked on January 16, 2016 at 02:10 AM
I'm attempting to add an image to a form I'm creating, but when I select to upload an image, or to use an URL, it isn't registering. No matter which of the four options I choose, I get a little red message that tells me to "please select a type first". How can I add images to my form?
- victorAnswered on January 16, 2016 at 03:16 PM
You have to upload the image then copy the url on the product image. Please follow the step below.
1. Open a new tab, then create a new form.( This form will be use for the uploading of your image)
2. Use the image under the Power tool tab.
3. Then choose upload image file.
4. Then upload image.
5. Then copy the url on image source.
6. This source code can be pasted to your product image url.