- CarinaAnswered on January 18, 2016 at 10:32 AM
I created a demo form and on my tests it showed the recipients:
How many recipients do you have? Let us know the form url so we can run further tests.
We'll wait for more details to continue.
- mundellwebmasterAnswered on January 18, 2016 at 10:33 AM
Right now I have all service areas except "I'm not sure" and "Career/Internships" using the conditional recipients. All service areas have 2 email recipients regardless...
- mundellwebmasterAnswered on January 18, 2016 at 10:43 AM
Well. It's working now.. I got your email too
- CarinaAnswered on January 18, 2016 at 10:44 AM
I created a clone and made a test submission and I could access all the email recipients in the email notification:
Can you please send a screenshot of the email, so we can investigate this situation further?
- mundellwebmasterAnswered on January 18, 2016 at 11:52 AM
here is the one that only had 1 recipient. Maybe because I had checked PDF?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 18, 2016 at 02:06 PM
Yes, the 'Attach PDF' option is based on a different sending method at JotForm. Unfortunately, we cannot show multiple recipients when it is checked.