- wamu2323Asked on January 18, 2016 at 10:15 PM
I would like to make a SINGLE form that has the option to BOTH 1. One time payment and 2. recurring payment (subscription type).
Below are the links for the form at hand:
1. https://form.jotform.com/60135610686958 (this is how I would like the form to be, but the option of recurring payments would not be automatic, and frankly I don't know how I would manage it)
2. https://form.jotform.com/60146309889970 (this is [along the lines of] how I would think the form should be, but the layout wouldn't make sense to the customer, and I don't know how to integrate the one time payment in the final payment form)
How would I go about this...
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 04:43 AM
As far as I understand from your thread is that you want to combine one time payment and recurring payment. However you don't want to be automatically recurring payment.
please check the guides below for more information:
If you have any further information, please let us know. We will be gad to assist you.
- wamu2323Answered on January 19, 2016 at 08:07 AM
I do want recurring payments to be automatic.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 09:41 AM
Ok. I am sorry for misunderstanding. The guides I sent you will help you combine one time payment and recurring payment.
If you need any information do let us know. I will also check it and get back to you.
- wamu2323Answered on January 19, 2016 at 02:59 PM
Thanks, your solution worked, and my form looks the way I want it to.
But now there's another problem. When receiving submission information, none of the information that is filled out in the embedded child forms show up. These are crucial payment information I need...
The Parent form: https://form.jotform.com/60184613276960
Child forms (2):
Highlighted in the image below are the two embedded forms ( one time payment was filled, but nothing is showing ).
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 05:48 PM
Since we have different forms the child forms, the data submitted with them will be stored in the respective forms. Let me see if I can work on this and get back to you with a demo form.
Thank you for your patience.