- IceMeltAsked on January 19, 2016 at 12:28 AMCalculating total: Now I need to figure out how to price the Radio Button selected to update a "total" field to be charged via a payment system (Stripe or Paypal)? For example, if they select 1 entry, I want it to charge $5, if they select 5 entries, the form will charge $20 and if they choose 30 entries it will charge $100.) Is there a way to "price" these three radio buttons that are using the conditional logic to show the number of guesses chosen?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 01:29 AM
I checked your jotform https://form.jotform.com/60177084526154 and I can see you are almost there with the Calculation you wanted to do.
I see that you have already assigned Calculation Values as needed on the Radio options.
user guide: How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value
To calculate a Total, just add Calculation widget also.
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 01:31 AM
You can test this form https://form.jotform.com/60180931688966
- IceMeltAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 10:13 AM
Thanks, do you guys have any developers that could help me get this form working? One of my other issues is tha tI want to separate out the guess data into columns so it's easily sortable for determining the guesses. It doesn't necessarily have to be in different rows, the guesses could go into columns so that they can somehow sort the times to determine a winner... This is trickier than I had thought!
See this post:
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 12:29 PM
Unfortunately we do not offer that type of service. The second scenario seems to require a more customized solution with a sort of script so in that sense you might need to hire a programmer.